Internal Services Teams
J&D is also pleased to staff and maintain a wide array of specialized Service Teams within our organization to strategically accommodate your needs.
Your J&D Account Management Team interfaces with our seasoned subject matter experts in several of these departments depending on your needs. They play a vital role in developing and executing your overall plan design in a strategic, timely and cost-effective manner.
The J&D Internal Service Teams work with your J&D Account Team to meet the specialized needs of your organization. Our service teams add significant value by:
Group Employee Benefits
- Tracking financial trends in the group healthcare and insurance marketplace
- Managing all marketing and renewal activity on your behalf
Group Retirement Plans
- Explaining the ramifications of the laws and regulations affecting qualified retirement plans
- Helping to manage your risk as a plan sponsor by educating on your fiduciary duties, and proposing strategies to maintain operational compliance
- Providing state-of-the-art executive benefit plans, which directly address the unique needs of highly-compensated executives
- Our Executive Benefits Specialists helping you to design, provide and service the benefits and programs such as: Nonqualified Deferred Compensation and Supplemental Employee Retirement Programs (SERP), “Golden Handcuff” programs, Individual Financial Planning counseling, investment consultation and management, and executive life insurance coverage
- Managing all COBRA documentation — each piece of mail that arrives in our office is time-stamped, and all documentation we receive for each participant is saved and filed, including the envelope it arrived in
- Supplying you with all appropriate information in the event of a Department of Labor (DOL) audit
- Providing signature-ready 5500 services for all health & welfare lines of coverage. We track the due date for each 5500, order the needed data from the insurance carrier/service provider, and deliver the complete package to you at least 30 days prior to the due date
- Drafting any correspondences with the Department of Labor on your behalf, should they be necessary
- Offering a “wrap-around” Summary Plan Description at no additional cost to you. This document has been reviewed by our attorneys to ensure full compliance with ERISA disclosure requirements
Managed Technology Solutions
- Finding and managing technology-based tools and services that make the processing of designing, implementing, communicating and maintaining your benefits program easier for you, your employees and their families
Individual Health Insurance
J&D offers resources for individuals looking for personal health insurance.